Just a few photos from our first week in North Carolina.
1. Driving to our new home. Oh, Tyson and I voted, Kentucky has the best highway drivers.
2. Paxton enjoying our new bed
3. Flowers from the hubby, perfect pick me up to finish unpacking the kitchen.
4. Tyson cooling off in our apartment community pool
5. My brainstorm/sketch session (trying to figure my shit out)
6. Finally, feeling put together after days of wearing workout gear. top: aritzia, diy shorts (originally capris): gap
7. The sofa that was almost ours. It was a floor model that had to be sold with the loveseat, we walked away. When we still hadn't found anything we went back to find it sold. boo.
8. Outside our patio
9. Finally polished my tarnished candlesticks, I love a dramatic before and after, no matter what it is. Tall candlesticks: potterybarn
photos by © kelsi jean